1. Welcome to The Systems United Navy forums! It looks like you're not signed in, you can fix that by clicking here. You get access to extra awesome features if you're logged in.

The Drake Kraken

Discussion in 'Systems United Navy Public' started by Admiral Zhao, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Admiral Zhao

Admiral Zhao New Member

Hello SUN,

I have been keeping an eye on this organization as a potential home for myself in the future. However like most things, as the game gets closer to a "beta" like gameplay, mainly cap ship gameplay for me, I will make my decision then.
    In the mean time I have a quick question for the members of SUN. Has anyone purchased a Drake Kraken? I know that they made the purchasing an invite only setup but I was just curious if anyone was able to pick one up for SUN.

Thanks for you time,

~Zhao

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  2. Light Cavalry

Light Cavalry Ombudsman (OF-1) Staff Member

I recall hearing at least a couple people picked one up here.

3. Ephraim Tannhauser

Ephraim Tannhauser Fleet Admiral (OF-7) Staff Member

We have a few floating around the fleet, yes. The "pocket carrier" has been a discussion topic since the original pledge campaign, and it's great to finally see it come to life! I'm a fellow capital ship fan, but my personal interest lies more in capital-on-capital operations (and thus, the Polaris, Idris-M, Javelin, etc.) rather than focusing on squadron support (like the Hammerhead, Kraken, Pegasus, etc.). To each their own!

At any rate, welcome to our forum! Things will likely continue to be quiet until Star Citizen is realized, but feel free to make yourself at home.