Get ready to download, the devs just announced that 2.5 will be going is live today!
2.5 is a patch that’s concentrating once again on the expansion of new playable content including:
Hope to see you all there!
- A new base for the nefarious denizens of the verse called GrimHEX which is located in the Yela asteroid field. This base will function as a spawn point for players that enter Crusader with outlaw wanted level.
- With this comes a new line of clothing options which cater to the rougher/punk crowd.
- New flyable ships which are the Reliant KORE (the mini hauler variant of the Reliant), and two Argo variants (cargo and passenger) which are now on concept sale.
- Player Health System 2.0 which includes the status of individual limb damage and some basic versions of injury penalties.
- A new landing system that is meant to be the basis for further landing system development. Right now there are three modes: manual, semi-automatic (assistance towards the end of the landing) and fully automatic.
- Item system 2.0 is making its first appearance to us, though the functionality is currently limited. The patch notes compare it with the already seen ship component up dates, which means that while it may technically be in the game we as players will not be able to put this system to work until further progress has been made.
Promoted to Feature for the front page -LC
Here is the Announcement