1. Welcome to The Systems United Navy forums! It looks like you're not signed in, you can fix that by clicking here. You get access to extra awesome features if you're logged in.

[REQUIRED READING] Systems United Navy - Operations Manual

Discussion in 'Systems United Navy Public' started by Ephraim Tannhauser, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Ephraim Tannhauser

Ephraim Tannhauser Fleet Admiral (OF-7) Staff Member

Version 14.0 of the Operations Manual (OPMAN) has been released for public information. Be advised that this is required reading for all SUN Servicemen.

CHANGES v14.0
    • Updated Dead Weight Policy and Duty Rotation System, merging the interim document previously available in the Staff Publications repository.
    • Updated ranks and descriptions for the College of Admirals, merging the Collegiate Promotions System document previously available in the Staff Publications repository.
    • Updated Fleet Administration procedures, merging the Proposal System document previously available in the Staff Publications repository.
    • General minor formatting changes.
    Refer to this thread for the previous change log.

Attached Files:

Tyrus and Phoenician like this.
  2. Tyrus

Tyrus Retired (OF-1)

Manual II: Legacy of the Paperwork.

3. Light Cavalry

Light Cavalry Ombudsman (OF-1) Staff Member

I swear, the OPMAN is going the way of the Final Fantasy series. Next thing we know it'll be OPMAN 14 part 2.

4. Ephraim Tannhauser

Technically, the version published in the 2945 Consolidated Operations Codex was SUN_OPMAN_v13.2.5. :p

5. Light Cavalry

Phew, my Codex is so obsolete already. When's the next batch due Tann? :D

6. Ephraim Tannhauser

Well, there's a reason I took the last two weeks of the year off work. ;) Besides for my own sanity, that is.

Light Cavalry likes this.
  7. Light Cavalry

oeKxS7b.gif

Sawyer and Illuvian like this.
  8. Tyrus

Tyrus Retired (OF-1)

I cannot express how pleased I am that the manual is still being kept up to date.

9. Light Cavalry

@Ephraim Tannhauser, should we tell him that the OPMAN 14.1 only has one page and it's a full page version of this?
    EmpressTyra.png

Sawyer, Tyrus, toxicabscess and 2 others like this.
  10. Ephraim Tannhauser

That picture still haunts me.

Sawyer, Arkticus and Illuvian like this.