1. Welcome to The Systems United Navy forums! It looks like you're not signed in, you can fix that by clicking here. You get access to extra awesome features if you're logged in.

Interested ?

Discussion in 'Recruitment Office' started by Kemasus, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Kemasus

Kemasus New Member

My name is Kemasus. Some of you may have seen me around the RSI forums. I am Division Leader at Reclaim and Trade and hold a Dept head of Trade title at Intergalactic Airlines. I also occupy a position at Intergalactic Airlines that represents certain aspects of security that I am not at liberty to say. I am former Military. I was an Electrical Tech on a Destroyer. I was about to join as an affiliate and realized that restrictions might prevent me from doing so.

Hope you dont mind me looking around. You can find me here - http://intergalacticairlines.com/

Cheers

Light Cavalry likes this.
  2. Light Cavalry

Light Cavalry Ombudsman (OF-1) Staff Member

Hey Kemasus!

As you have apparently noticed we are an organization that requires its members to be exclusive members of our org (with authorized exceptions of for some purely social orgs).

That said, you're welcome to hang out on the public areas of our forums and chat! We welcome more discussion, and of course, should you ever reconsider joining are org, as long as you fulfill our entrance requirements we'd be happy to have you.

No pressure though, I know that once you're in an org you probably don't want to leave it, so either way, welcome to our forums!

If you have any questions about SUN don't hesitate to hit me up in a PM. I'd be happy to explain what SUN is all about.