1. Welcome to The Systems United Navy forums! It looks like you're not signed in, you can fix that by clicking here. You get access to extra awesome features if you're logged in.

Candidacy: Zenatsu

Discussion in 'Recruitment Office' started by zenatsu, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenatsu

zenatsu TAR-Marine (OF-1)

Username: zenatsu
    RSI Handle: Zenatsu
    RSI Forum profile: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/profile/89948/Zenatsu
    Given Name: Zenatsu
    Initial of Last Name: R
    Timezone in UTC: UTC-4

Ship(s):
    - Mustang Beta

Intended Service Type: SPACE MARI-- I mean SUNTAR

Why did you choose the Systems United Navy:
    I choose SUN due to the level of organization and structure for online tactical gameplay.

What can you contribute towards the Systems United Navy:
    I have a vast knowledge in team oriented tactical combat within the FPS realm. Due to my love for tactical gameplay, I have spent many years with different organizations training and developing team gameplay for games like: Arma, Planetside 2, Ranbow 6, etc...

How did you find out about the Systems United Navy:
    Back when organizations were still just recruitment threads on a board. I used SUN as a standard, I didn't find anything that compared. Still haven't.

Do you have any specialties or attributes that can positively contribute towards the Systems United Navy:
    • 3719 combined hours in Arma 2 and 3. A military simulation game that is built for tactical oriented gameplay.
    • Experience in a variety of twitch-shooter (Counter Strike, CoD, Unreal, ect) and tactical (Arma 2&3, Rainbow 6, Planetside 2, ect.) games.
    • Experience leading, training, and creating training doctrines tailored to gameplay. I.E Take real world CQB tactics and apply it to say, planetside 2.
    How do you see yourself playing Star Citizen:
    Joining, learning, growing, training, and leading a team of players
    while enjoying tactical gameplay, as we wipe the floor of heretics and praise the SUN \[T]/.

Tsubaki, Grevy, Phoenician and 3 others like this.
  2. Phoenician

Phoenician Well-Known Member

Greetings zenatsu,

As of 18 April 2016, you have been accepted into the Systems United Navy. You will be contacted shortly with your service registration information and assignment orders.

Please submit your application to the RSI Org group at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SUN

Thank you & welcome to SUN!

Accipiens ad Astra.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.