1. Welcome to The Systems United Navy forums! It looks like you're not signed in, you can fix that by clicking here. You get access to extra awesome features if you're logged in.

Candidacy: Sovereign

Discussion in 'Recruitment Office' started by Sovereign, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sovereign

Sovereign Captain (OF-3)

Username: Sovereign
    RSI Handle: SAS_Sovereign (I intend to use a handle change token)
    RSI Forum profile: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/profile/SAS_Sovereign

Given Name: James
    Initial of Last Name: L
    Timezone in UTC: UTC -06:00

Ship(s): All (but Mustang) have LTI.
    - 1 Aegis Dynamics Idris-P Frigate - 'Undecided'
    - 1 Anvil Aerospace F7C-M SuperHornet - 'Undecided'
    - 1 Anvil Aerospace T8A Gladiator - 'Undecided'
    - 1 Origin Jumpworks GmbH M50 Interceptor - 'Undecided'
    - 1 Consolidated Outland Mustang Omega - 'Undecided'
    - 1 Musashi Industrial & Starflight Concern Reliant Tana - 'Undecided'
    - 1 Esperia Vanduul Glaive - 'Undecided'
    - 1 Banu Merchantman - 'Undecided'
    - 1 Roberts Space Industries Constellation Andromeda - 'Undecided'
    - 1 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Harbinger - 'Undecided'
    - 2 Aegis Dynamics Sabre - 'Undecided'
    - 1 Aegis Dynamics Retaliator Bomber - 'Undecided'
    - 1 Musashi Industrial & Starflight Concern Freelancer MIS - 'Undecided'
    - 1 Roberts Space Industries Aurora LX - 'Undecided'

Intended Service Type: Full Fleet Service

Why did you choose the Systems United Navy:
    I have been following Star Citizen for just about 2 years. Since my beginning in the 'verse, I've been in an organization that has remained relatively inactive since the day of its conception, which I found to be more than disappointing. I've seen SUN members around the RSI Forums from time to time and I did some research, which led me to be impressed by this organization's unprecedented level of organization. Today I am pulling the trigger and renouncing my place in my current organization and I thought SUN would be a more than excellent place to begin anew. The idea of 'climbing the ranks' through merit appeals to me and I think SUN can offer that.

What can you contribute towards the Systems United Navy:
    • I have real-life leadership experience, though it might not be as much as some (4 years JROTC).
    • I consider myself to be fairly skilled in FPS through my many years of experience playing them.

How did you find out about the Systems United Navy: Seeing Systems United Navy members posting on the RSI Forums.

Do you have any specialities or attributes that can positively contribute towards the Systems United Navy:
    I consider myself to be level-headed and focused on accomplishing the task at hand, whatever it may be. I have always acknowledged the extreme value of dedication and teamwork. Through these two values, anything can be achieved.

How do you see yourself playing Star Citizen:
    Honestly, I can see myself anywhere in the military side of things. I am quite capable of being on-board a cargo or exploration craft, but if I were to have it my way--military assignment is the way to go.

Any other queries or comments:
    I'm going into this with the mentality that if I am accepted into SUN, all my ships are at the disposal of my superiors. Just because I own an Idris-P frigate, I don't expect to immediately command people, regardless of how some others with a capital ship may think. As previously stated, I have no problem climbing the ranks and earning my position.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    Grevy, Briskit and Light Cavalry like this.
  2. Firefox14x

Firefox14x Vice Admiral (OF-6) Staff Member

Greetings Sovereign,

As of 18 January 2016, you have been accepted into the Systems United Navy. You will be contacted shortly with your service registration information and assignment orders.

Please submit an application to our RSI Organization at your earliest convenience: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SUN

Thank you & welcome to SUN!
    Accipiens ad Astra.
    Fox

Light Cavalry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.