1. Welcome to The Systems United Navy forums! It looks like you're not signed in, you can fix that by clicking here. You get access to extra awesome features if you're logged in.

Candidacy: Ryohirst

Discussion in 'Recruitment Office' started by Ryohirst, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryohirst

Ryohirst Pilot Officer (OF-1)

Username: Ryohirst
    RSI Handle: Ryohirstx
    RSI Forum profile: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Ryohirstx
    Given Name: Daniel
    Initial of Last Name: A
    Timezone in UTC: UTC +2

Ship(s):
    - AEGIS Sabre
    - DRAK Caterpillar

Intended Service Type:
    Full fleet service.

Why did you choose the Systems United Navy:
    I was very impressed by the way the SUN was organized which instantly had me captivated. The various gameplay options the SUN promises also sound very appealing.

What can you contribute towards the Systems United Navy:
    I'm a hardcore gamer that always try to do my best. I don't have a background in space sims but I'm a Multi R1 World of Warcraft arena PvP player. This means that I've been playing among the 0.1% of the best players for a long time, arguably being the best at my class in the world during one season. I will strive to be among the best in Star Citizen as well. Maybe not instantly but as the game develops and more gameplay becomes available.

How did you find out about the Systems United Navy:
    RSI Forum Recruitment Page.

Do you have any specialities or attributes that can positively contribute towards the Systems United Navy:
    I always strive to learn more about myself as a player but also others. I work well with others and enjoy it. When I played/play World of Warcraft I often streamed which I intend to do with Star Citizen as well. When I do this I would be happy to promote the SUN.

How do you see yourself playing Star Citizen:
    I see myself mostly as a hardcore fighter pilot in the future flying various vessels but also as an explorer on the side.

_____

2. Baranil

Baranil Rear Admiral Central (OF-5) Staff Member

Greetings Ryohirst,

As of the 3rd of June, 2016, you have been accepted into the Systems United Navy. You have been assigned to FS TI-13 under LexC.

Please submit your application to the RSI Org group at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SUN

Thank you & welcome to SUN!
    Accipiens ad Astra

Light Cavalry likes this.
  3. Baranil

Baranil Rear Admiral Central (OF-5) Staff Member

Thank you for joining us on the RSI website.

I would advise to also join our Discord server, the information can be found here.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask there or on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.