1. Welcome to The Systems United Navy forums! It looks like you're not signed in, you can fix that by clicking here. You get access to extra awesome features if you're logged in.

Candidacy: Hotsocks

Discussion in 'Recruitment Office' started by Hotsocks, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotsocks

Hotsocks TAR-Marine (OF-1)

Username: Hotsocks
    RSI Handle: Hotsocks09
    RSI Forum profile: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/profile/comments/191384/Hotsocks09
    Given Name: Lewis
    Initial of Last Name: R
    Timezone in UTC: UTC

Ship(s):
    Aurora MR

Intended Service Type: SUNTAR Service. If there is no space left in SUNTAR then i'll go for Reservist (standing crew auxiliary service)

Why did you choose the Systems United Navy: Mostly because their goals seem to be aligned with those I would set for myself. I also like the way the organisation is structured as well as its anti-piracy stance.

What can you contribute towards the Systems United Navy: I'm a good team player and although I wouldn't consider myself an "fps pro" I do think I can help out.

How did you find out about the Systems United Navy: I think the first time I heard of the Systems United Navy was a while back somewhere on the RSI forums.

Do you have any specialities or attributes that can positively contribute towards the Systems United Navy:
    Experience working with teams of people.

How do you see yourself playing Star Citizen: I would be happy to take up the role of Medic. Whether that is as part of SUNTAR or a capital ship or even a small cargo craft I think I could do a good job.

Phoenician, Sawyer, Vyla and 2 others like this.
  2. bleachorange

bleachorange Rear Admiral Liberty (Acting) (OF-5) Staff Member

3. Phoenician

Phoenician Well-Known Member

Greetings Hotsocks,

As of 17 March 2016, you have been accepted into the Systems United Navy. You will be contacted shortly with your service registration information and assignment orders.

Please submit your application to the RSI Org group at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SUN

Thank you & welcome to SUN!

Accipiens ad Astra.

Vyla and Light Cavalry like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.