1. Welcome to The Systems United Navy forums! It looks like you're not signed in, you can fix that by clicking here. You get access to extra awesome features if you're logged in.

Candidacy: GuVn3r

Discussion in 'Recruitment Office' started by GuVn3r, Jun 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuVn3r

GuVn3r Support Pilot (OF-1)

Username: GuVn3r
    RSI Handle: GuVn3r
    RSI Forum profile: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/profile/301021/guvn3r
    Given Name: Scott
    Initial of Last Name: R
    Timezone in UTC: GMT

Ship(s):
    F7C-M Super Hornet
    Freelancer (base model)
    Constellation Andromeda
    325A

Intended Service Type: Logistic Support Service / Reservist

Why did you choose the Systems United Navy:
    This seems fairly robust and determined to stick it out until live (Full release)

What can you contribute towards the Systems United Navy:
    Cargo Space, one or two extra guns (depending on the ship), A fairly chirpy and chatty guy!

How did you find out about the Systems United Navy:
    I posted on the SC Forums (i was Gifting away my spare Subscriber Flair) - Crimson_Princess got involved and requested an item - Checked their profile out and saw the SUN!

Do you have any specialities or attributes that can positively contribute towards the Systems United Navy: I aim to please, stick me in any squad/group and il always do my best to please my superiors

How do you see yourself playing Star Citizen:
    Bit of a figher pilot, mainly a logistics / Exploration perspective initially.

Any other queries or comments:
    I love pie!

Sawyer and Light Cavalry like this.
  2. Tsubaki

Tsubaki Logistics Coordinator (OF-5)

Greetings GuVn3r,

As of 15 June 2016, you have been accepted into the Systems United Navy. You will be contacted shortly with your service registration information and assignment orders.

Please submit your application to the RSI Org group at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SUN

Thank you & welcome to SUN!

Accipiens ad Astra.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.