1. Welcome to The Systems United Navy forums! It looks like you're not signed in, you can fix that by clicking here. You get access to extra awesome features if you're logged in.

Candidacy: Chronodin

Discussion in 'Recruitment Office' started by Chronodin, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronodin

Chronodin TAR-Marine (OF-1)

Username: Chronodin
    RSI Handle: Chronodin
    RSI Profile: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Chronodin
    Given Name: Bill
    Last Initial: W
    Timezone: UTC -6:00 (Texas)

Ships:
    all ship names are undecided, and I am willing to name them anything that may keep unit cohesion

- Gladius
    - Constellation Taurus
    - Cutlass Black
    - Dragonfly

Intended Service Type:
    SUNTAR Marine, preferably as a member of a Scout unit

Why did I choose Systems United Navy:
    Because I want to be part of an organization that allows me to do badass stuff and be part of a tight-knit unit

What can you contribute to the Systems United Navy:
    Real-world military experience, particularly about the standard operating procedures of a light infantry company.

How did you find out about Systems United Navy:
    I was playing with a couple random people from my lobby, and we decided to make Jumptown safe for everyone, so we killed anyone making the place hostile and allowed traders to come and trade without fear of pirates or griefers, and one of the other people I was playing with mentioned your ORG

Specialties or attributes:
    I spent 6 years in the Texas Army National Guard as an infantryman, with a 12 month deployment to Afghanistan in 2013-2014. I have also spent an absurdly stupid amount of time playing Arma, and I would be more than happy to apply these experiences to further the skills of the soldiers around me.

How do I see myself playing Star Citizen:
    Honestly, I want missions. I want unit cohesion.
    I want the joyful ring of bullets pinging off of the hull of our dropship as the bay doors open and we go, barrel-first, into the enemy.
    I want to be able to look to my right and left and know the guys next to me are just as excited to put another notch on their gun as I am.
    I want that feeling of putting my gun back in the rack, knowing that it won't be long before I use it again.

When not doing missions, i'll probably be using my Cutlass for small cargo runs, or my Gladius for mercenary work or bounty missions.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    Light Cavalry likes this.
  2. Firefox14x

Firefox14x Vice Admiral (OF-6) Staff Member

Good day Chronodin. Apologies for the delay in getting this processed, folks have been away for the holidays!

As of 31 December 2018, you have been accepted into the Systems United Navy.

I have assigned you to the SUNTAR Squadron TAR T AM-13 within Battle Group Liberty

I've processed your application to our RSI Organization.

All your forum permissions should be taken care of shortly and you'll find a link to the Org Discord server within.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thank you & welcome to SUN!
    Accipiens ad Astra.
    Fox

Light Cavalry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.