1. Welcome to The Systems United Navy forums! It looks like you're not signed in, you can fix that by clicking here. You get access to extra awesome features if you're logged in.

Candacy RedWolfofDeath

Discussion in 'Recruitment Office' started by RedWolfofDeath, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedWolfofDeath

RedWolfofDeath Support Pilot (OF-1)

Username: RedWolfofDeath
    RSI Handle: RedWolfofDeath
    RSI Forum profile: Not sure how to get the link.

Given Name: Bob
    Initial of Last Name: L
    Timezone in UTC: CST

Ship(s):
    These are the ships that I own. In case the link doesn't work, I'll post the list as well.
    https://imgur.com/y9zH6lG

- PTV - Undecided
    - Nox - Undecided
    - Nox Kue - Undecided
    - Cyclone-TR - Undecided
    - Dragonfly Black - Undecided
    - Dragonfly Yellowjacket - Undecided
    - X1 Force - Undecided
    - Ursa Rover - Undecided
    - MPVU Cargo - Undecided
    - MPVU Personnel - Undecided
    - Reliant Kore - Undecided
    - Buccaneer - Undecided
    - Tumbril -Nova Tank - Undecided
    - Hawk - Undecided
    - Gladius - Undecided
    - Eclispe - Undecided
    - F7C Hornet - Undecided
    - Prospector - Undecided
    - Sabre -
    Undecided
    - F7C-M Super Hornet - Undecided
    - Defender - Undecided
    - Anvil Valkyrie - Undecided
    - Aegis Vulcan - Undecided
    - Mercury Star Runner - Undecided
    - Constellation Andromeda - Undecided
    - Constellation Taurus - Undecided
    - C2 Hercules - Undecided
    - Hammerhead - Undecided
    - Carrack - Undecided
    - Polaris - Undecided
    - Merchantman - Undecided
    - Drake Kraken - Undecided
    - Orion - Undecided

I'm not one to name things as I have some issues with coming up with names on items. It may come to me when I'm playing the game fully, but for the time being (especially with just the ships and not ground vehicles), I haven't decided names on the ships.

Intended Service Type: Full Fleet Service/Logistical Support Service
    I would like to mostly do logistical support like hauling cargo and mining. But I'm not against fighting on the front lines and I clearly have the ships to fight on the front line.

Why did you choose the Systems United Navy: Wanted a change of pace from coming from large orgs to a more medium size org. One that has a policy that shows the true number of the real number of how much is in the org that's active and not just for numbers to potential newbies. Like the idea of an active org that also shows just how interested they really are in the game with the website, questions to get in, manual, etc.
    What can you contribute towards the Systems United Navy:
    A good size ships ranging from fighters/miners/cargo/intelligence gathering/and capital ships. I'm also on as much as I can be and like to improve the org or even just come on and chat to whomever is online.

How did you find out about the Systems United Navy:
    RSI Website.

Do you have any specialities or attributes that can positively contribute towards the Systems United Navy: Not sure.

How do you see yourself playing Star Citizen:
    This will be the only game I will be playing when it comes out. I'll be the one willing to do hauling to even the most dangerous parts of space or mine all day to get the resources or money needed to continue with whatever I need it for. I am also very interested in fighting, but not so much for ground combat. Not to say I'm bad with ground combat, but I just see myself wanting to fly ships rather it's passive or aggressive combat.

Any other queries or comments:
    I'm very interested in helping the org achieve whatever they want to achieve and I have the ships to help out.

Schwimmy and Dragotha like this.
  2. Dragotha

Dragotha Pilot Officer (OF-1) Staff Member

Nice fleet! LSG needed an attack carrier :)

Schwimmy and RedWolfofDeath like this.
  3. Firefox14x

Firefox14x Vice Admiral (OF-6) Staff Member

Good day RedWolf!

As of 24 October 2018, you have been accepted into the Systems United Navy.

I have assigned you to the Logistics Squadron SF AM-12 within Battle Group Liberty reporting under Voltaire.

Please submit an application to our RSI Organization at your earliest convenience: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SUN. All your forum permissions should be taken care of shortly and you'll find a link to the Org Discord server within.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you & welcome to SUN!
    Accipiens ad Astra.
    Fox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.