1. Welcome to The Systems United Navy forums! It looks like you're not signed in, you can fix that by clicking here. You get access to extra awesome features if you're logged in.

Discussion in 'Star Citizen' started by Zombie, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Zombie Serviceman

We did it.
    We've hit the 10 mill !!!!!!!!!!!
    MoCap studio here we come :D:D:D:D
  2. Tyrus Fleet Admiral

20 bucks the Sq42 admiral or the Imperator is going to be mo-capp'd by CR himself.
  3. Trapjaw Active Member

The guy that got the total over the 10 mill mark won himself an Avenger for his efforts. Wow.
    Tyrus likes this.
  4. PapaQ Serviceman

With the momentum of the pledges rolling in these last couple of months, there was never really any doubt, we'd reach $10M.

I wonder how much more they'll get before release or even alpha. I'm guessing at least $12-13M by alpha, depending on extra ship sales, events like the 24h live stream etc.
  5. Prevalent Pegasus Fleet Admiral (RET)

The big number, congrats guys.
  6. Mezcon Squadron Leader

Wuuu less party!!!!!
  7. bleachorange Wing Commander

ten million pies?
  8. Jasticus Flight Lieutenant

Well, lets see. 300i Brochure (and sale likely) next week, so at minimum I'd say another 400-600k if they run it for a week, ending with the 24hr livestream.

Then if they perhaps run a sale for the Avenger and anything else new after the live stream, with new stretch goals?

Might hit 12 or 13 million by the end of July. Especially since this next 24 hour livestream is supposed to show a ton of what they've been working on, we may finally reach 200k pledgers as well. I bet a lot of people are just waiting to see content.